Benefits of Membership
Membership is open to all, we welcome individuals, couples and families. if you are just starting your journey into your family tree or have been traveling this road for many years we are happy to have you join us. Our monthly meetings are places where we gather to share our knowledge, enjoy fellowship and strengthen our community.
Annual Membership Dues:
- Individual $20.00
- Couple $30
- Organization $20
Our Membership year runs from June 1st of the current year through May 31st of the following year. New members joining after January 1st will received 50% off their membership dues.
Meetings are held every month on the first Thursday of each month; except for June, July and August. We meet at the Hemet Public Library, 300 E. Latham, Hemet, CA in the upstairs conference room. Guests are always welcome at our meetings. During the Summer we hold a workshop with multiple classes.
Membership in the Hemet San Jacinto Genealogical Society entitles you to access to a members only secure area of our website;
Secure Members Only Area
- Find updated member contact information.
- Newsletter posted directly to members only area, past issues available for browsing.
- Members have their own private access using personal logon and private password.
- Update your account with address, phone or email changes quickly and easily.
- Add your surnames to vast searchable database of surnames let the internet work for you.
What are you waiting for? Print your application today and send it in, we are ready to help you get started on your journey into your family roots.